May 21, 2010

Party Time and Free Food!

Time to bust out the party hats and streamers - my birthday is this weekend!  The last couple of years I have been signing up online for restaurant e-club birthday programs and during the month of May I get quite a few emails offering a free birthday meal or treat.  Free food?  Count me in!  Here's a list of a few of my favorites.  If you click on the restaurant it will take you directly to the e-club page so you can sign up!

Red Robin - Free meal

Noodles & Company - Free meal

Mimi's Cafe - $10 off

Culver's - Free sundae

Cold Stone Creamery - Free ice cream

And for my Kansas City friends:

Minsky's - Free pizza

Since a post isn't complete without a picture...

IMG_5479

Beautiful irises and hostas from our yard.  Ahhh, spring!

19 comments:

Nancy's Notes said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!! Hope you have a great weekend and celebrate big time!

Your irises and hostas are gorgeous!

Nancy

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Well Happy Birthday! I'd sing to you but it's hard to do remotely. :) Hope you have a Wonderful Weekend!

Kari said...

I hope you have a fantastic birthday! :) Thanks for the links to the freebies!

Melanie said...

Happy birthday to you! My vote is for Noodles & Company:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you (this is me singing) Happy Birthday to you....I hope you have a wonderful day - weekend.

the cape on the corner said...

ha, i do the exact same thing. i love red robin! do you have ritas water ice by you? they have a birthday club. bennigans used to, too, until they closed. dunkin donuts does to. that's all i can think of now.

happy birthday!

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Emily! I hope you have a great one!

The Starr Family said...

HB to you! Enjoy your day, your entire weekend!

Carolyn said...

Happy birthday!

Enjoy your weekend,

Carolyn

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday!! Have a super fun time enjoying all your Birthday meals and cake :)
Wendy

Sabrina said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for sharing about the freebies...I just signed the fam up! :)

Debbiedoos said...

And a very Happy Happy Birthday to you!~ Sorry I missed your post...been crazy lately:)! Thanks for the free food tips...awesome to know.

Hamptontoes said...

Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! Have a great day! Great free food tips.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Have a super birthday!!

Suzanne said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday. My birthday was last weekend too. Great month to be born in!

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Happy Birthday and you have to love Free!

Jen said...

Thanks for tip on the freebies! I also love your little netbook bag. I wish I had a netbook to put in one of those.
Have a great night!
:) Jen

Jaime Leigh said...

That picture of the Iris is just beautiful! Iris are my favorite flower!!!

Loving your Blog!