May 20, 2010

Loving My New Bag!

Last week my blog friend Alisa posted this bag she made for her mom's Netbook and I immediately went head over heels over the fabric and design.  I don't think it gets much better than Hunky Dory fabric accented with a little Amy Butler.  I've been meaning to buy a case for my Netbook but everything out there is so blah and boring.  I knew this bag would be perfect!  Alisa was so kind and made a custom bag for me.  I picked it up this morning (we live within 10 miles of each other - small world!) and the bag is everything I was hoping for and more!  The sides are fully padded with fleece interfacing and there is a fabric covered board on the bottom to keep my computer safe.  Oh, and it matches my Netbook perfectly!!  I will be toting my computer in style :)

IMG_5507

IMG_5505 IMG_5514-2

IMG_5515

IMG_5525-2 IMG_5509

Thank you SO much Alisa!!!  I love my new bag. :)

You can check out Alisa's Etsy shop here.  She's open to special orders so if anyone else wants a cute little bag, now is your chance!

 

Linked to Show & Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home

10 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

I love that bag too....I saw it on someones site...I think it was a different one though...but regardless it is darling!~

Mama Thompson said...

so cute...I may have to get one for myself:)

The Starr Family said...

Adorable... one chic gal toting one chic bag!

Melissa Miller said...

It is just adorable! Love the colors and the polka dots.

Your blog is beautiful. I'll be back again soon.

Blessings, ~Melissa :)

Lisa said...

What an adorable bag! Great job Alisa!

Kimmy said...

Oh my! That is stinking adorable! :) Thanks for swinging by my blog!

Crystal said...

That bag is so cute!!!!

Diane said...

I love that bag, too. Would love to make myself one just like that. Sooo bright and cheerful.

I found you via Friday Show and Tell and I'm so glad I did. I've enjoyed looking around your blog.

Come visit me sometimes over at Pittypat Paperie. Diane

Melanie said...

I love it! It is fun colors that make me smile.

Suzanne said...

That bag is gorgeous. Love the style, the colors and the design!