December 14, 2010

My New Stainless Steel Pot

Back in October I was contacted by CSN Stores to do a review for one of their products.  If you've visited their website you know they sell pretty much anything you could ever want or need.  For an indecisive person like me, selecting an item took much longer than necessary. :)  I changed my mind numerous times but finally decided on something.


My final decision: An Emerilware Stainless Steel Soup Pot

The ordering process was incredibly fast and easy.


I couldn't believe how fast my package arrived!  I ordered it on Wednesday and by Saturday morning it was sitting by my front door.  



So shiny and pretty!


Love this little pour spout.


It has a very solid aluminum and copper bonded base.


Handy measurements right there in the pot!


I am very pleased with the quality of the piece.  It seems sturdy and well constructed.  I can't wait to use it!

You can order your own here

12 comments:

The Starr Family said...

So I will be expecting some excellent soup recipes to go along with that pot my friend!

Katie said...

What a nice soup pot. I have a gift card from them...like you that has been sitting in my inbox since fall. It is so hard to decide on what to buy!

Room to Inspire said...

Wow, what a cool piece! I really love the measurements right inside and the little pour spout is perfect! I am sure it will get a lot of use.

Chelsea

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

I think that is an excellent choice Emily!! I love the spout and the measurements on the side!
We have the Emerilware skillets and I just love them. They are so durable. :)
Yay!!

Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

We received the Emerilware baking set and some skillets when we got married. I love them!

Wendy said...

Great sauce pot! Loving the measuring marks on the inside! We ordered Lil Tony's bed from CSN stores and all postive!! Great prices, too!
Wendy

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

What a nice pot with that strainer spout and measurements on it.

Unknown said...

That is a great pot. Can't wait to see what you make in it!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Love all of the extras (the pouring spout and the measurement table). It's a beauty, and I bet you're going to cook up something wonderful in it. I look forward to reading your review after you use it. laurie

Allison said...

Ooh! That pot looks like a keeper. Love the pour spout!

Unknown said...

I probably need one of those. I have the hardest time deciding what to buy from CSN because there are too many options.

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

Oh La La! This pot looks like a great "work tool". Love the pour spout!

Think I just might have to pop over and take a better look at that one.

Thanks so much for sharing!