October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Waffles

I clipped this recipe out of a Taste of Home magazine a couple years ago and finally decided to give it a try.  Since I love all things pumpkin, I had high hopes for these waffles and they did not let me down!  The pumpkin flavor is very subtle but it makes the waffles so incredibly moist and delicious.  I still need to give the Maple Cranberry Butter that's included in the recipe a try.  It sounds really good!


Click to enlarge recipe


Linked to: Tempt My Tummy Tuesday @ Blessed with Grace, Foodie Friday @ Designs by Gollum, Saturday Swap @ Quit Eating Out




12 comments:

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

Oh goodness you are my hero!!! We have company coming this weekend and I was just trying to wrap my brain around what to serve for breakfast. Howdy doody. These look so good and you just saved me a ton of searching! haha. Thanks!!!

Greta said...

Those look so delicious! Funny, I clipped a pumpkin pancake recipe from a TOH magazine yesterday. Now I gotta try 'em both!

Lori said...

Wow, looks just like the picture. Too good to eat, not.

Brandi said...

i found a similar recipe online and made a bunch for breakfast last weekend. They were a big hit at my house. I love Fall and all the recipes that come along with it!

Lisa said...

I've seen several recipes for pumpkin waffles so far, but that maple cranberry butter really sounds like something special that would take these over the top.

Brenda said...

I have not had pumpkin waffles yet, but I'd like to try them.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Oh, my! These look awesome!

Unknown said...

This recipe looks amazing. Must try this soon!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Your photography is awesome... I'm about to take my first lesson {to hopefully get me out of auto mode}. :)

Unknown said...

These would make a fun and yummy Thanksgiving breakfast.

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

I just got a new waffle maker yesterday and wanted to try a pumpkin waffle...this sounds like a winner!

Thanks for sharing!

alissa {33shadesofgreen} said...

These look delicious Emily! I have a waffle maker but I hardly ever use it - this looks like a great reason to get it out.